Automotive & Trucking
Digital Media & Communications
Electrical Systems, Energy & Construction
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
B2B Marketing Industry News & Blogs
In the News
Penton Announces Appointment of Sanjay Mutha as Senior Vice President
September 10, 2012 – New York, NY
- Penton CEO David Kieselstein announced the appointment of Sanjay Mutha as Senior Vice President of Penton effective September 10, 2012. He will also join the Penton Executive Committee.
Penton Media Names David Kieselstein Chief Executive Officer
January 30, 2012 – New York, NY
- Penton Media, Inc., the largest privately held business to business media company providing content, insight and marketing to 17 industry sectors, today announced that David Kieselstein, previously Chief Executive Officer of TNS North America, has been named Chief Executive Officer of Penton Media and will join the Penton Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Penton Media Launches Penton Marketing Services; Leverages Expertise in BtoB Vertical Markets to Aggressively Capture Share
April 12, 2011 – New York, NY
-On the heels of research with over 4,000 executives indicating 60 percent are dissatisfied with their company’s marketing strategy, Penton Media, one of the largest business-to-business media companies, today announced the launch of Penton Marketing Services, providing content-driven products, digital media solutions and sales optimization tools. The new division will immediately leverage the company’s customer base of thousands of leading companies and agencies, its long-established expertise in 17 vertical markets and a business development team of close to 200 individuals across the country.
Penton Announces Acquisition of EyeTraffic Media
March 10, 2011 – New York, NY
- Sharon Rowlands, CEO of Penton, announced today that the company has completed its first marketing services acquisition with the purchase of EyeTraffic Media, an online marketing firm. Terms were not disclosed.
Penton Media Takes Home 2010 Eloqua Markie Award
March 10, 2001 - New York, NY
- Penton Media today announced the company won a 2010 Eloqua Markie Award in the Marketing Center of Excellence category. Eloqua, the leader in marketing automation solutions that dramatically accelerate revenue growth, presented Penton Media’s IT and Developer group with a Markie Award at the recent sold-out Eloqua Experience user conference. The Markie Awards celebrate outstanding accomplishments in marketing impact and revenue generation and are awarded to marketers who demonstrate innovation and vision.
In the Press
Publishers Debate Merits of Marketing Services
May 5, 2011 at ABM Annual Conference, by eMedia Vitals:
“Kim Paulsen, SVP of Penton's Marketing Services division, encouraged publishers to address the issue of talent by either hiring new blood with outside experience or acquiring agencies who are already capable of executing.”
Emedia Vitals: Penton Media’s, Kim Paulsen debates The Benefits of Marketing Services at ABM Annual Conference:
Penton Marketing Services Launch News Picked Up Around the Globe:
Bloomberg Business Week
International Business Times
New York Times
San Jose Mercury News
Miami Herald News
... and the list goes on.
Folio Interviews Kim Paulsen on EyeTraffic Acquisition
March 10, 2011 (New York, NY)
- "If you look at Outsell, they say 60 percent of a marketer's internal spend is going to their Web site and that it's the biggest pain point," says Paulsen.
B2B Interviews Kim Paulsen on EyeTraffic Acquisition
March 10, 2001 (New York, NY)
- Sean Callahan at B2B on the EyeTraffic Media acquisition. “...our intention in the acquisition of EyeTraffic is we want to help our customers do a great job of building their own Web engines and their own lead-management care mechanisms, and of providing the right information to sellers."
Director, Corporate Communications
George Assimakopoulos on EyeTraffic
Penton Marketing Services: